YAMAYO STILON REEL, NYLON COATED STEEL TAPE MEASURE
SKU: 075-01 Category: Marking & Measuring Tools
- YAMAYO invented and developed nylon-coated steel tape in 1966, first in the world.
- The 0.5mm thickness and 10mm width tape is made of tough and flexible steel core to ensure consistent accuracy and strength.
- Nylon coating protects against rust, corrosion and abrasion.
- All markings are printed with special permeating ink, resistant to abrasion.
- Standard tension 5kgf (50N).
- Suitable for underwater measurement, harbour construction and civil engineering.