|Accuracy (+/-) at 0° and 90°||0,05°|
|Accuracy (+/-) at 1° to 89°||
|Number of measuring surfaces||2|
|Operating life||150 h|
|Measuring modes||°, %, mm/m, inch/ft|
|Protection Class||IP 65|
|Mounting options||T-groove, V-groove, rare-earth magnet|
- Digital protractor for measurements from 0° to 360° (4 x 90°).
- Digital display with large digits and lighting that can be activated – optimum readability even in poor lighting conditions.
- Anodised measuring surfaces – durable and robust.
- Range of securing options: T-groove for flexible mounting with groove nuts. V-groove for exact positioning on pipes. Rare-earth magnet for a secure hold on steel beams and pipes.
- Optimum protection – waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65.
- Superior functions enable use as a hand-held device.
- Acoustic guidance with 3 different audible signals for quick alignment.
- REF function: fast measurement in relation to a reference angle.
- HOLD function: saves the measured value.
- Display modes: °, %, mm/m, in/ft – decimal and as fraction.
- Option of precision display (0.01°) and rough display (0.1°) modes.
- Digital display rotates in reverse position.
- Keyboard lock.
- Includes bag for secure transport.